- Full Time
A bedding company is recruiting for the position of the social media manager.
E’Sorae is the brand to look for if you’re looking for a high-end bed, bath, and scent goods.
E’Sorae has carved itself a position in the retail and hospitality industries by providing a wide range of high-quality luxury towels, bathrobes, bedding, and other home items at a reasonable price.
The company is obsessed with comfort, elegance, ambience, well-being and are innovating and changing the bedding industry from the ground up.
The hired social media manager will oversee E’Sorae’s engagements with the public by implementing content initiatives across its social media channels.
Furthermore, the potential candidate will be in charge of developing unique written and video material, managing postings and reacting to followers.
In addition, the suitable candidate will maintain a consistent image for its organization to meet our marketing objectives.
Finally, to be successful in this role, you should manage its social media presence while maintaining heavy online traffic and client involvement.
- Create social media strategies that are both unique and engaging.
- Manage all social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube daily.
- Keep track of plans and deliver content across several platforms using scheduling tools.
- Create compelling multimedia content for a variety of platforms.
- Develop, implement, manage new E’Sorae and brand-related competitions and campaigns.
- Strengthen critical influencer relationships across social media platforms.
- Carry out audience research.
- Respond to social media posts and establish dialogues to manage and facilitate social media communities.
- Measure, evaluate, report social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Analyze rival activities and make suggestions for modifications to improve performance.
- Set goals to raise brand awareness and consumer engagement for the E’Sorae brand.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a social media manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethics
- Multitasking skills
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms, search engine optimization and Google Analytics.
- Ability to deliver creative content.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficient in data analysis and interpreting statistics.
- Bachelors degree, HND in Marketing, Business Management, Journalism, Media and Communications, Public Relations or any other related field from a recognized institution.
12th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Social Media Manager” as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org