- Full Time
Social media manager needed in Lagos.
Wandel International is the subsidiary of Simba Group of Companies, which has been in existence in Nigeria since 1988.
The company is cooperated with prominent organizations in their respective industries throughout their history and connected with high-quality products and brands.
The company is looking to recruit a talented social media marketer to investigate the current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
The hired social media marketer will create and implement a social media strategy that aligns with corporate objectives.
Furthermore, the potential candidate will set precise goals and calculate the return on investment.
Hire a friendly Social Media Manager now? Sign up for Assist to Hire’s a free trial to post a job and hire intelligent and talented employees.
Post a job for free here: https://assist2hirelearning.com/post-job/
- We’re searching for a competent social media manager to handle our social media accounts.
- You’ll be in charge of coming up with original written and video material, as well as managing postings and reacting to followers.
- The candidate must be up-to-date on the newest digital technology and social media trends.
- Maintain a consistent image for our organization to meet our marketing objectives.
- You must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to explain our company’s viewpoints creatively.
- The candidate should have the ability to maintain our social media presence.
- Review current benchmarking trends and audience preferences.
- Create a social media plan that is in line with your company’s objectives.
- Set precise goals and track your return on investment.
- Create, edit, publish and share compelling content daily.
- Keep an eye on SEO and site traffic data.
- Work with other departments such as marketing, sales and customer service to minimize expenses.
- Interact with followers, reply to enquiries promptly and keep an eye on client feedback.
- Ensure that the design of your social media profiles is up to par.
- Propose and execute new features such as promotions and competitions to increase brand recognition.
- Keep yourself up to date by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Creative skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient content writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Familiarity with web design
- Understanding of online marketing channels.
- The candidate should have a solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
30th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com