- Full Time
Social Media Manager needed in Lagos
The Social Media Manager job description template is easy to customize for your firm. The template is suitable for publishing on internet job boards or careers pages. You can post your first job for free on https://assist2hirelearning.com/post-job/
Social Media Manager duties include:
- Investigate the current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Create and implement a social media strategy that is in line with corporate objectives.
- Set precise goals and calculate the return on investment.
Hire a friendly Social Media Manager now? Sign up for Assist to Hire’s a free trial to post a job and hire intelligent and talented employees.
Post a job for free here: https://assist2hirelearning.com/post-job/
- We’re searching for a competent social media manager to handle our social media accounts.
- You’ll be in charge of coming up with original written and video material, as well as managing postings and reacting to followers.
- The candidate must be up-to-date on the newest digital technology and social media trends.
- Maintain a consistent image for our organization to meet our marketing objectives.
- You must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to explain our company’s viewpoints creatively.
- The candidate should have the ability to maintain our social media presence.
- Review current benchmarking trends and audience preferences.
- Create a social media plan that is in line with your company’s objectives.
- Set precise goals and track your return on investment.
- Create, edit, publish and share compelling content daily.
- Keep an eye on SEO and site traffic data.
- Work with other departments such as marketing, sales and customer service to minimize expenses.
- Interact with followers, reply to enquiries promptly and keep an eye on client feedback.
- Ensure that the design of your social media profiles is up to par.
- Propose and execute new features such as promotions and competitions to increase brand recognition.
- Keep yourself up to date by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Creative skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent copywriting and analytical skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Familiarity with web design
- Understanding of online marketing channels.
- The candidate should have a solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the job role as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org