The Yellow Plate, Abuja’s premier 24/7 online cafe and bistro, is looking to hire a talented social media manager in Abuja to represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands. As a social media manager, the candidate will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
Location : Abuja
Pay : N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Responsibilities of a Social Media Manager in Abuja:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on all our digital channels and website (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like sales and customer service, to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Send out weekly newsletters and manage subscriptions.
Requirements and skills:
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, ICT or relevant field
- At least three (3) years of proven experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Social Media strategists use social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Experience with Graphic Design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva etc
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good knowledge of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with WooCommerce sits
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and proof of experience to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org