At Think Shift, we believe in building jobs around people. Our talented team of multi-disciplined creators and strategists have one thing in common: the desire to realize their own potential. We’re looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Copywriter (Remote) to join our award-winning creative team.
Responsibilities of a Social Media Copywriter (Remote):
- Write clear, compelling copy with a specialized focus on social and digital over other more traditional styles.
- Collaborating with project leads, teams and clients to ensure creative concepts, tactics, tone, and voice are on-brand
- Brainstorming with project teams and clients to come up with ideas for campaigns, creative and copy
- Actively identifying and defining new creative possibilities for clients.
- Participate in client and agency meetings when appropriate
- Contribute ideas to help the agency run more efficiently and generate more business.
- Assist in the development of creative briefs by working with internal teams and client teams to define concepts, identify target audiences, and kickstart the creative process
- Participating in and contributing to the new business activities of the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field (an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered)
- 3-4 years of experience with writing for various media (ad copy, online, social, digital, search, journalism, technical writing, script writing, etc.)
- Proven ability to conceptualize and craft copy for a variety of audiences, brands and industries, specifically for rural and farmer audiences (portfolio required)
Functional (Technical Skills)
- Technical proficiency in editing and proofreading
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized individual with strong follow-through
- Strong presentation skills, both internally and client facing
Behavioural (Soft Skills)
- Ability to handle multiple projects with multiple deadlines simultaneously
- A drive for continuous learning and the ability to inspire others with creativity
- Self-motivated and proactive individual
- Strong team player with an ability to take criticism and learn from it
- Commitment to quality and detail, with an everything matters approach
- An excellent all-around person who can practice our core values of accountability, transparency, stewardship and teamwork to enable personal growth and a healthy culture
To be considered for this position, a portfolio must be submitted with your application. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Think Shift provides an attractive, market-researched comprehensive compensation plan, including base salary and company bonus. Employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage
- Semi-annual bonuses (based on Company performance)
- Flexible work arrangements (work from anywhere)
- Year-round opportunities for internal and external training and development programs
Please note accepted applicants must provide satisfactory proof of vaccination at the time of offer. Lack of documentation will result in the withdrawal of the application.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.