Assist to Hire Recruitment
We’re searching for a skilled illustrator to generate high-quality artwork for our digital and print publications. As an artist, you’ll collaborate directly with our clients and marketing team to create eye-catching artwork that will appeal to our target audience. From written words, models, sketched ideas, and your creativity, you will be responsible for creating thoughts and rendering draft images.
You should be a highly talented individual with a passion for creative technologies if you want to be a successful illustrator. You must be able to draw, paint, and work in various computer applications. Illustrators, unlike artists, work to deadlines and must keep the firm and clients informed about the overall growth and evolution of the visual image. In the end, an illustrator is a creative person who can transform ideas into artistically marketable graphics.
- Brainstorm with the marketing and design teams.
- Create and develop rough draft illustrations under client requirements.
- Identify any budget or timing constraints.
- Combine painting, hand-drawn, and digitally produced pictures to create comprehensive illustrations.
- Utilize illustration tools to fine-tune image design.
- Employ a variety of colors and images to enhance the design concept.
- Add perspective to create forms using complicated isometric techniques.
- Use CAD software to format the final graphics.
- Assure that printed illustrations adhere to color and quality specifications.
- A bachelor’s degree in fine arts.
- Illustration portfolio.
- Illustrator or graphic designer experience, or anything similar is preferred.
- Use of computer-aided design (CAD) software in the workplace.
- Skills in drawing, painting, and digital drawing.
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator and other design software.
- Ability to be under duress and meet deadlines.
- Solid artistic and conceptual abilities.
All interested candidates should send their CVs to the email address provided below with the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.