Site Worker in Lekki Lagos
- Full Time
- Open to travel within Nigeria
Our client is looking to recruit a qualified Personal Assistant to provide individualized secretarial and organizational aid in a timely way for an engineering firm. The candidate must be well-organized and possess accounting skills to keep records of site works. They will work on various responsibilities in the manager’s professional life and contacts. The closeness to work is vital. Only those living on the Island will be given priority. To apply for a Site Worker in Lekki Lagos, see detail below:
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Pay: Starting salary 70k net. Get paid a bonus when you complete a site.
Job Responsibilities for Site Worker in Lekki Lagos
- Must be the manager’s primary contact with on-site internal and external engineering workers.
- Manage information correspondence, screen calls, and direct calls.
- Reply appropriately to requests and inquiries.
- Register daily materials and expenses from various engineering sites.
- Control and track meeting arrangements.
- Organize travel agreements.
- Take memos and minutes.
- Get office stockpiles
- Design briefings, reports, and presentations.
- Build and keep up with a system for office filing.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Understanding of office management practices
- English proficiency and Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities.
- The capacity to prioritize daily workload while multitasking
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Reputation for discretion and confidentiality
- An HND certificate or University degree would be highly favourable.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.
Human Resources Intern Lekki
October 13, 2022
Sales Administrative Executive in Ajah
March 9, 2023