- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
A construction company is searching for a Site Engineer to monitor and manage our current site and communicate with the department head.
RevolutionPlus Property is Nigeria’s largest real estate company to be the best in Sub-Saharan Africa and the rest of the globe.
They’ve been in business for almost seven years and have seven locations in and outside of Nigeria.
Excellence, integrity and prompt delivery are all values we hold dear.
We think that our employees are our most valuable asset, and as a result, we take great care of their careers and personal lives while they are with us.
The hired site engineer’s duties include managing construction projects, overseeing crew members and creating time and material cost estimates.
Also, responsible for completing quality assurance, adhering to health and safety regulations and compiling reports for various stakeholders.
You should collaborate with various people and set up work schedules that fulfil deadlines.
To be effective as a site engineer, you must think critically and analytically.
- Supervise the project to ensure that ongoing work on the site runs smoothly and according to the project’s standards.
- Ascertain that all necessary permits and licenses are processed and collected.
- Plan all construction operations and arrange intermediate phases to meet deadlines.
- Based on financial analysis, meet budgetary objectives and modify project restrictions.
- Provide a complete weekly report on all activities taking place across the country.
- Detailed knowledge of construction methods and materials, as well as project management principles
- The hired candidates should possess prior experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Result oriented.
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated and inspiring.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Technology (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
25th February 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com