Kloverharris Limited is an African human resource IT consulting firm that offers high-quality services to organizations.
The company helps firms overcome obstacles that impede optimal performance by providing diverse solutions based on deep IT and industry-wide expertise.
The hired receptionist will be in charge of establishing the correct atmosphere and product placement in a showroom.
The potential candidate will increase traffic to the showroom following the organization’s brand strategy while also ensuring excellent customer service.
Victoria Island, Lagos
- Maintain the showroom’s overall appearance and feel following the brand’s specifications.
- Oversee visual merchandising and make sure things are in a strategic order.
- Plan and coordinate product awareness activities in the showroom with the help of the sales and brand managers.
- Investigate strategies to come up with new and innovative concepts for attracting customers to the showroom.
- Every client that enters the showroom should have a great brand experience.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to strengthen the relationship between the company and its customers to keep them and increase loyalty.
- To assist customers, provide accurate product information.
- At least 2 – 4 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Candidates should have the ability to use office machines such as a printer, fax and scanner.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Sales and supervisory know-how.
- Microsoft suite proficiency
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming
- Ability to apply expertise and technology for optimum results.
- A B.Sc or HND holder from a reputable university.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com