Our Client – Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa.
The company help organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions using deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Kloverharris is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating the right ambience and positioning of products within a showroom.
He/She will drive traffic to the showroom in line with the organizational brand strategy whilst also always creating great customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the overall look and feel of the showroom in line with the brand’s requirements.
- Oversee visual merchandising and ensure that products are strategically positioned.
- Coordinate with the sales and brand manager in planning and coordinating product awareness events in the showroom.
- Research on ways to develop new and creative ideas geared towards driving traffic to the showroom.
- Deliver a luxurious brand experience for every client that walks into the showroom.
- Always deliver excellent customer service to deepen the relationship between the organization and customers to retain them and increase loyalty.
- Deliver accurate product information to help customers with their purchase decisions.
- Ensure all security personnel and other front-line staff members are constantly in tune with the need to create excellent customer service to all customers/visitors.
- Take all visitors on a tour of the showroom and pay attention to their needs.
- Ensure that the Chef and Sous Chef are always at their stations.
- Identify potential customers and invite them for demonstration sessions.
- Capture customer data for all walk-in clients and manage an existing database.
- Send follow up email to customers within 24 hours of their visit to the showroom.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve customers’ complaints and issues.
- Keep customers well informed of the brand’s products, services, and events.
- B.Sc / HND holder in Architecture from a reputable university
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as an interior design architect
- Sales and supervisory know-how are required for this position
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming
- Presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Ability to apply expertise and technology for optimum results.
Application Closing Date
25th June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.