- Full Time
- Badore, Ajah
Shopjune Care Store
Our client, an online beauty, personal care and lifestyle store, is recruiting a shop manager.
The candidates will manage all stores’ daily activities, including external ones: Jiji, Jumia and Konga.
We’re searching for a motivated shop manager to oversee our store’s day-to-day operations, manage staff and ensure our customers have a positive shopping experience.
The potential manager will be responsible for driving sales, enforcing corporate policies, ensuring compliance with safety laws and handling financial issues.
To be a successful shop manager, you must have great people management abilities and a thorough understanding of business processes.
An exceptional shop manager should be able to ensure that the shop runs smoothly and profitably.
Responsibilities of a shop manager
- The manager will handle the daily income and payroll.
- The potential candidate will be responsible for managing employee recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation.
- Prepare work schedules for employees.
- Address disputes, queries and concerns from employees.
- Ensure that all employees follow safety guidelines, company policies and procedures.
- Manage and account for all monetary operations.
- Handle inventory ordering and recordings.
- Make sure that the shop is well-stocked, tidy and pleasant.
- Motivate employees to meet sales targets and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Previous experience in a management or retail position.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Management skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Solid customer focus.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Degree in business administration or any related field.
- N60,000 monthly.
- Provision of accommodation.
Method of Application
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com