A software company is searching for an analytical SEO manager to do keyword research and implementation to increase traffic to our website.
Gradle Inc.’s objective is to change how software is developed and distributed.
Our technology enables businesses to develop software much more quickly and reliably.
It is the creator of the Gradle Build Tool, one of the top 20 most popular open sources IT projects, with millions of Android and Java developers using it.
Gradle Enterprise, our commercial solution, has set new standards in software development and is utilized by companies such as LinkedIn, Google, Netflix, SAP, and the world’s most valuable technology and Global 1000 firms.
Gradle is one of Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing start-up initiatives as a result.
In addition, the SEO manager will be in charge of evaluating data and changing content to meet viewing goals.
To be an effective SEO manager, you must stay updated on industry developments and popular keywords.
These keywords are easily incorporated into high-quality content for websites and social media by a professional SEO manager.
- Measure our SEO content’s success, growth, and influence on-demand generation.
- Take control of our SEO technology stack and put it to work for you.
- Provide critical marketing and sales stakeholders with SEO analytics and data.
- In regards to SEO, lead content ideation, execution, and optimization.
- Continually improve our website’s ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs) for strategic keyword subjects.
- Conduct keyword research regularly to fill up content and competitor gaps.
- Possess 3-5 years of SEO, Website, and Digital Marketing experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Creative skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Time management.
- Exceptional writing ability.
- Social media savvy.
- Experience in SEO, websites, and digital marketing for 3-5 years
- Report on keyword and SEO performance Extensive experience with on-page and off-page SEO.
- HTML, CSS, Schema Markup, and Metadata are all valuable skills.
- Google Search Console and Google Analytics knowledge.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ubersuggest, or similar
- Experience in the tech business editing, writing and managing SEO content generation Experience linking many websites under a single brand, ideally in an open-source and corporate setting using SEO content
What we have to offer
- Working closely and daily with distant colleagues worldwide.
- Compensation and benefits package that is attractive.
1st November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gradle/jobs/3803343
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
You Join our Whatsapp group using the link.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.