Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase money freedom. We are hiring a reliable and talented SEO Content Editor (Remote). The candidate will be responsible for writing blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services, proofreading, re-structuring and editing articles by content writers, and updating our website and related pages with new content using SEO guidelines.
Success in the role will ultimately be demonstrated through growing binance.com content authority and driving traffic and user acquisition for binance.com.
Location : Remote (Anywhere in the world)
Responsibilities of a SEO Content Editor (Remote):
- Planning, creating, editing and publishing written content for different formats/multimedia / digital channels and platforms.
- Proofreading, re-structuring and editing articles are written by content writers
- Maintaining best practices and developing online content standards, compliance, voice and tone, and style guides.
- Ensuring timelines are managed effectively and consistently with all given projects and content workflows.
- Reporting on content effectiveness: monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates).
- Working collaboratively with Web, Product, Creative and Marketing teams.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building – internally and externally.
- Vendor management.
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role.
- Portfolio of published work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.