SingleMind is one of the fastest-growing digital design and development agencies in the region. We work with various companies to create compelling and elegant digital solutions (apps, websites, IoT, etc.). We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior UX Designer (Remote) to join the team.
Location: Anywhere in the world
Responsibilities of a Senior UX Designer (Remote):
- Create modern, responsive web and mobile app designs with a keen eye toward usability, content strategy, and standardized UX patterns.
- Identify feedback and revise your UX documents accordingly.
- Extend UX patterns across different devices: desktop, tablet, mobile, etc., using responsive and native design techniques.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and guide junior team members to improve the design team around you over time.
- Consult closely with the developers that will translate your design artefacts into a usable and complete website or app.
- 5+ years experience on a design team in a Senior UX Designer role (or similar)
- Ability to translate high-level requirements and user stories into detailed process flows, wireframes, and effective UX standards and patterns for web and mobile apps
- Ample portfolio of responsive web and mobile app experiences you can share and discuss
Other things we look for:
- Strong opinions, weakly held: you are deeply thoughtful about your design decisions but not so committed to them that you can’t easily let them go.
- The modesty to understand you’re not the only voice.
- You’re a self-starter.
- You manage time wisely with an eye for detail. We try to prevent saying things like “thrives in a deadline-driven environment” because if you manage your time well, you shouldn’t feel like you’re being rushed or asked to work longer-than-normal hours.
- You know how to adopt, understand, and contribute to brand guidelines.
- You know how to help take some rough ideas and turn them into a cohesive brand identity.
- Expert-level mobile responsive and native UX application design experience.
- A solid understanding of coding technologies and responsive coding capabilities.
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills. We pride ourselves on communicating clearly and eloquently with our clients.
- Proven experience engaging with all levels of management
- Experience leading teams and building UX design standards.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML is helpful and preferred.
- Sixth-degree UX black belt. Know how to build clean and modern interfaces. No skeuomorphism here!
- A sense of humour and good listening skills are a plus.
To apply for this job please visit singlemind-consulting.breezy.hr.