Our client is searching for a dynamic UI designer to oversee the design of our numerous digital assets’ user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
WebinarNinja was founded in April 2014 to allow digital educators (coaches, trainers, consultants) and creators (course developers and independent business owners) to quickly and easily build compelling webinars to share their knowledge with the world.
Our USP has always been an excellent, user-friendly interface and a fun and engaging brand.
We make it simple for our educators and artists to get up and running quickly so that they and their audience can concentrate on the content and enjoy the webinar.
It has helped organizations in various industries, and over a million individuals have viewed a WebinarNinja webinar.
From the beginning, WebinarNinja has been self-funded and profitable.
We solely respond to our team’s collective vision’s and users’ demands.
The hired candidate will ensure that every aspect of the online user experience is optimized for better usability, utility, and visual design.
Also, the designer will stay current with best practices and development trends in user experience design and user interface technologies.
The successful applicant will be passionate about creating flexible and innovative solutions to UI/UX design problems.
Remote, Work from Anywhere
- To map feature needs and design meaningful user-centred solutions, work closely with the product team and founders.
- Participate in user research to learn about your users’ needs, goals, behaviours, and pain areas.
- To drive and inform design decisions, use both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Transform your concepts into pixel-perfect designs and high-fidelity interactive prototypes using wireframes.
- Create functional specifications for each feature to ensure that the design intent is carried over to development successfully.
- Present and handoff final solutions to the development team.
- Oversee and advocate for a pleasant user experience from concept to launch.
- Oversee and improve the buyer’s journey and onboarding process.
- Usability testing validates a design by seeing how real people interact with the product or service.
- Identify and troubleshoot any UX problems and develop solutions
- .Expand our design system, brand assets, and graphic library, and assist in their upkeep.
- Possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience in product design, preferably SaaS solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and organized skills.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated mindset, interested in identifying and solving design challenges.
- Strong ability to conceptualize.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Graphic design abilities.
- Ability to leverage UX/UI design best practices in your daily work to provide users with a functional and enjoyable experience
- At least one UI design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch and InVision.
- Excellent awareness of technical limits and the capacity to work around them to reach the best possible outcome.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://webinarninja.com/jobs/senior-ux-ui-designer/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit webinarninja.com.