Our client is searching for a dynamic UX designer to oversee the design of our numerous digital assets’ user experience (UX).
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with unequalled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators, as well as a customer-centric service approach.
User experience and interactive design, content strategy and development, website and app engineering, SEO and online income strategy, and managed services are just a few of 10up’s capabilities.
Our 250+ distributed team members have experience with end-to-end digital projects.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Company, and Walmart are just a few of the companies we’ve worked with.
The hired candidate will ensure that every aspect of the online user experience is optimized for better usability, utility, and visual design.
Also, the designer will stay current with best practices and development trends in user experience design and user interface technologies.
The successful applicant will be passionate about creating flexible and innovative solutions to UX design problems.
Remote, Work from Anywhere
- Create wireframes, page description diagrams, user flows, and other UX thinking and decision-making representations.
- Sitemaps, taxonomies, content modelling, and other ways of specifying essential content kinds and connections define information architectures.
- The hired candidate should lead excellent client workshops, presentations and interviews to balance listening and having a solid voice in solution definition.
- Plan and conduct primary and secondary user research, such as interviews, surveys, user testing, competition analysis, and heuristic evaluations, and then turn findings into compelling, actionable suggestions and design solutions.
- Collaborate with project leadership to develop and convey UX activity project plans that consider project restrictions and client preferences.
- Provide excellent UX advice and foster fruitful collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience in product design, preferably SaaS solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and organized skills.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated mindset, interested in identifying and solving design challenges.
- Strong ability to conceptualize.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Graphic design abilities.
- Ability to leverage UX/UI design best practices in your daily work to provide users with a functional and enjoyable experience.
Things to Note
- We don’t want you to miss any communication from us! To ensure you receive updates on your application, please add email@example.com to your contacts list! #LI-Remote
- Imposter syndrome is a well-documented phenomenon that can prevent people from applying for a position. Most people don’t have 100% of the requirements or experience mentioned in a job description. We encourage you to use it; we’d love to meet you and discuss your experience and areas you want to grow.
10up has been making the web better by finely crafting websites and tools for content creators since 2011. With ~200 experts in digital strategy and management, software engineering, user experience and interactive design, cloud infrastructure, and audience and revenue optimization, we’re big enough to conquer any challenge and small enough to care. 10up is committed to the idea of a diverse and inclusive workplace, welcoming anyone and everyone who shares and lives our core business values.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/10up-2/7cfba82c-6da3-4373-a8a2-eb5ca8f313d1
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.