- Full Time
A financial institution is looking for a talented talent acquisition specialist to help us find top-notch candidates.
Wema Bank Plc is a bank based in the United Kingdom.
Wema Bank Plc, widely regarded as Nigeria’s longest-surviving and most resilient indigenous Bank, has diligently provided a full range of value-added banking and financial advice services to the Nigerian public over the years.
You’ll be in charge of determining job specifications, assessing candidates, and predicting hiring needs in this position.
The hired candidate will help promote our company’s brand through recruitment campaigns and events.
To be successful as a talent acquisition specialist, you must have substantial recruiting experience and the ability to attract the best candidate for each position.
Successful talent acquisition experts are aware of their company’s hiring needs and contribute to its success by bringing in qualified and dependable individuals.
- Work with L&D to ensure that the assessment and development centre is used as part of the hiring process.
- Ensures that a recruitment plan is in place and is reviewed regularly.
- Implements and maintains a standardized assessment and selection processes.
- Work with SBUs to build a brief/resourcing plan for empty roles that have been identified, and then follow up with business owners to see how effective it was.
- Fill empty positions quickly and follow authorized workforce levels.
- Set up a talent database and a recruitment channel system and plan and organize recruitment campaigns.
- Add resourcing analytics to the recruitment process – yield analysis, survival rate, and human capital value – integrate with defined metrics.
- .Oversee the process of hiring non-FTEs (recruitment, redeployment, discharge, database management)
- To improve talent retention, collaborate with L&D on developing the Bank’s talent pipeline.
- Coordinate the start of the confirmation process and the tracking, monitoring, and overall supervision of the appointment confirmation.
- Manage and direct the resourcing governance process and assess all job advertisements to verify that they are audit-ready and meet statutory standards.
- To ensure that the recruiting and hiring procedures are transparent and measurable, monitor and track quantifiable aspects of the process.
- Assist new hires in making a smooth transition to their new positions.
- Communicate with management on the hiring and onboarding process’s accomplishments and failures.
- Other responsibilities as given by the Head of Talent Acquisition
- Minimum of 6 years experience in core Talent Acquisition and recruitment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Have energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Willingness to work flexibly and travel as and when required.
- The ability to work as a team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience in strategic management, change management, organizational design, performance management and employment legislation and regulations.
- CIPM, S/PHRi or related certifications would be an added advantage
31st January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://wemabank.seamlesshiring.com/job/view/64/senior-talent-acquisition-partner
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.