Senior Software Developer needed in Lagos.
Upland is an enterprise cloud software company that provides award-winning solutions that reach millions of users globally. It has a strong engineering culture focused on giving developers ownership and autonomy over their tasks.
We are looking for a senior software engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions.
The hired software engineer will work with upper management to define software requirements and lead operational and technical projects.
Furthermore, the potential candidate should be able to work independently with little supervision.
Finally, your goal will be to develop high-quality software that aligns with user needs and business goals.
- Creating high-quality software.
- Redesigning, patching and refactoring them before redeploying essential B2B goods as cloud-native applications.
- Delivering new features and improving software quality by following the specifications.
- Concentrate on feature development, API development and performance optimization.
- Using our metric-driven agile methodology.
Minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Java.
- Experience with AWS and SQS.
- Familiarity with MySQL, No-SQL, REDIS, Dynamo.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Scala, Go, Rust, Kubernetes or Python.
- A BSc, MS or PhD includes an in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture and software engineering.
- Not stated
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply:(20) latest jobs in nigeria Jobs | LinkedIn
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.