A technology company is looking for an enthusiastic product designer to join our team and help us build new products for our consumers.
A top product designer should recognize market demands and have the foresight to create goods that meet those needs.
The hired candidate will work collaboratively with the product, engineering, community, and data teams to overhaul the Imgur native applications and desktop website as a Senior Product Designer at Imgur.
The Product Designer’s tasks include conducting extensive market research to understand client wants and preferences and creating detailed designs utilizing rough sketches and design tools.
Also, to be a great product designer, you’ll need a sharp eye for detail and colour, as well as a thorough understanding of existing markets and excellent communication skills.
Furthermore, you’ll work on anything from wireframes to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes during the design phase.
In addition, you have a refined understanding of user interfaces, a passion for user-centred design, and a meme folder on your phone.
Finally, you might be the right fit if you’re willing to take on a variety of duties in a dynamic, fast-paced setting.
- Lead a collaborative design process that includes engineers, product managers, community managers, and data analysts from concept to launch.
- Create pixel-perfect mockups, dynamic prototypes, and design specifications from your ideas.
- To inform and validate design decisions, use data analytics, usability testing, research, and keep an eye on continuous progress.
- Have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in product design, UX design, prototyping, or related fields.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactively responds to emails and Slack messages.
- Self-motivated and organized skills.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated mindset, interested in identifying and solving design challenges.
- Strong ability to conceptualize.
- Self-motivator and team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology across various platforms, including responsive web and native mobile apps
- Solid experience applying and driving user-centred design processes.
- Proficiency in Figma, such as Adobe CC and other prototyping programs.
- Experience with user research is a plus.
- Experience with front-end coding is pleasant to have.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/imgur/jobs/4394246003
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.