We’re searching for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our development team.
You will be in charge of the overall development and execution of front-end and back-end software applications in this position.
Your duties will include everything from system architecture design through high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
To succeed as a full-stack engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, application development experience, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
Top-rated full-stack engineers design and build cutting-edge software solutions that precisely fulfil the company’s requirements.
- You’ll be in charge of large portions of our codebase, as well as developing and releasing new features and products.
- Ability to work independently and develop clean, reusable, and testable code.
- You can work and communicate effectively in a Scrum team and deliver production-ready code on schedule.
- Well-versed in crucial web technologies such as REST APIs, CSS3, HTML5.
- Familiarity with Node.js and its ecosystem like Express, Babel, Webpack, Jest, Yarn.
- You’re familiar with React and have previously worked on sizeable React-based web projects.
- An understanding of UX best practices and system design patterns.
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging and overall code quality.
- Data-driven decision maker, willing to take risks, fail fast, and iterate quickly
- Base compensation $45,000-$85,000 based on the level of your experience
- Bonus/equity program.
- Four weeks paid vacation + local holidays.
- We sponsor co-working spaces in your city.
- Learn and grow. Try out new things. We sponsor relevant courses, seminars, and conferences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.