Our client is seeking a senior developer with experience who can supervise junior developers on projects and assist with various development tasks.
The Mozilla Foundation, a non-profit organization, owns 100% of Mozilla Corporation.
Mozilla Corporation’s workforce designs, builds and distributes software that allows people to use the internet on their terms, with the help of 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators from around the world.
Our flagship product, the Firefox browser, has evolved into a family of tools that protect users and warn them about potential threats.
The hired front-end engineer ensures that the objectives of online design and user experience are aligned.
The potential candidate will optimize web pages for optimal efficiency and maintain brand consistency across all websites.
Also, guarantee that all components of web creation are consistent.
Finally, successful front end developers must work in teams with back end developers, visual designers and user experience designers.
- Write code and tests, create prototypes, solve problems with no obvious solution, and cooperate with other designers and engineers to improve the web.
- Learn about a wide range of issues and solutions from a vast, well-established codebase.
- Help other teams’ engineers learn by reviewing code, giving presentations, and producing documentation.
- Work with a motivated, dedicated team to offer the open web to people worldwide.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong Initiative and drive
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams is a must.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead technically.
- Excellent writing skills.
- You can quickly switch between contexts and work on many projects simultaneously.
- Experience with a variety of frontend frameworks & libraries, DevOps, and programming languages, including but not limited to Redux, Thunk/Saga, Immutable, Docker, AWS, Glamorous, VueJS, Ruby.
- Previous experience collaborating in a quality-focused environment where testing and reviewing are part of the everyday process.
- Familiar with various approaches to styling – from plain CSS to CSS-in-JS, and methodologies for organizing CSS.
- Reading and understanding C++ and Rust.
- Unafraid of asking questions and proposing new ideas if you think they will positively impact.
- A love of helping your colleagues grow and get better at what they do.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/mozilla/jobs/3597006
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.