A data security company seeks a talented senior copywriter to develop and edit fresh marketing content.
Dashlane’s objective is to simplify security for millions of businesses and employees.
The company assist businesses of all sizes to protect their corporate and employee data while making it simple for everyone to log in to the accounts they need, whenever and wherever they are.
Its international workforce, which includes offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, is bound by a strong sense of community and a desire to improve the digital experience.
Over 15 million people use Dashlane and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to make the internet faster, easier, and more secure.
The hired senior copywriter is responsible for writing campaign content, editing articles written by Junior Copywriters and ensuring brand consistency across all media.
The potential copywriter should write unique and informative site content.
Also, to be effective as a senior copywriter, you must have excellent writing skills and a keen eye for detail.
Finally, a skilled senior copywriter will have much experience writing compelling social media material.
Responsibilities of a Senior Copywriter
- Write and edit on-brand, on-strategy, (almost) error-free copy across numerous customer and prospect touchpoints.
- Collaborate with other writers, designers, and marketing stakeholders to create high-quality marketing materials that deliver our brand narrative and help us grow.
- Our marketing materials will bring our product offerings to life as vividly as possible.
- Interpret and execute creative briefs without losing strategy fit.
- Provide and receive qualitative, constructive comments from other collaborators without ego.
- Execute and evolve our brand voice while keeping the customer experience in mind.
- Cooperate with authors across the company to ensure a consistent voice across marketing, product, and customer service.
- Monitor junior members of the team.
Key Requirement of a Senior Copywriter
- At least 4+ years of copywriting experience either in-house, at an agency, or freelance
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a variety of channels.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Editing/providing constructive comments to other writers or creatives is a plus.
- Writing following editorial style requirements and brand voice guidelines is a plus.
- Exceptional grammatical care.
- Experience with long-form writing such as blog posts is a plus.
Please share your portfolio or links to relevant content demonstrating skills across various content types.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/dashlane/jobs/3761514
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.