A technology company is looking for a creative and committed Content developer.
Zapier helps people worldwide automate the aspects of their jobs that are repetitive and dull.
It accomplishes this by assisting users in connecting the web applications they already use and like.
The company aims to provide businesses with the tools to design processes and systems that allow computers to do their best while humans do their best.
The hired candidate will work with the User Docs, Community, and User Education teams to ensure that the correct content is delivered to the right users at the right time, focusing on the Help Center.
At Zapier, content is an essential aspect of the customer journey, guiding consumers from discovery to mastery.
In addition, the Senior Content Designer will help our users understand Zapier and solve their difficulties without contacting customer service via email.
Furthermore, you’ll be both a strategist and a creator in this position.
Finally, you’ll be in charge of daily content production for our self-service resources, as well as developing new content.
Remote – EMEA or Americas, East
- The initial task for this position is to assist the User Docs team in overhauling the help centre.
- Ensure that our customers have all of the knowledge they need to succeed with Zapier.
- Create organized content models to ensure that the suitable material is delivered to your target audience at the right time.
- Participate in activities, including user research.
- You’ll speak with people to better understand their mental models and wants, and you’ll evaluate the content you create for usability and understanding to ensure it meets their needs.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a style guide and a restricted vocabulary.
- Ascertain that the content created for the parts of the product you support adheres to the style guide.
- Collaborate with Technical Writers to identify new content requirements for the Help Center and develop it.
- Check content for accuracy, relevance, and compliance with our style rules.
- Build a consistent content strategy in collaboration with our editorial, marketing, and email teams.
- Monitor the performance of your content and utilize the information to make it better.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- You’re a quick learner.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organizational and research skills.
- Strong listening abilities.
- Excellent writing skills.
- You’re a fantastic writer.
- Documentation skills.
- Excellent data architect.
- You’ve done cross-functional work before.
- You have expertise in defining and enforcing a style guide and have a user-centred approach to content design.
- Competitive salary and a profit-sharing program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Two annual all-company retreats
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least two weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s excellent partner’s network
*While we take care of Zapiens worldwide the best we can, healthcare and retirement plans are currently available in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and United States.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply: https://zapier.com/jobs/5806915002/sr-content-designer/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.