A technology company is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented content creator to help us produce high-quality outputs.
We’re a technology company that’s developing a modern home management platform.
Millions of individuals now use Thumbtack to manage their homes quickly.
It assists them in determining what to do, when to do it, and who to hire with confidence.
The company mission is simple: to provide homeowners with the only platform they need to repair, maintain, and improve their houses.
As a long-term partner for homeowners, we pledge to make something that was once complicated and daunting simple and less stressful.
It is not only ushering in a new era of homeownership at Thumbtack.
We’re bolstering local economies and fortifying communities.
Every day, we bring together busy homeowners and local experts from all across the country to help them expand their companies.
The content producer will update old content, create new work, and find new methods to connect with customers.
You should also participate in the development of our style guidelines.
To be a successful content creator, you should create compelling content that appeals to users’ interests.
Finally, a great content producer would encourage collaboration among internal stakeholders to guarantee that our company’s deliverables are consistent.
- Create, write, edit, test, and improve material for various platforms, including product flows, navigational components, product names, emails, tutorials, and notifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with designers, data analysts, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketing team members.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills and impact product decisions, team strategy, and team direction.
- Give and receive feedback from your UX design peers, and contribute to the team by mentoring or onboarding new members.
- Ensure that the voice and tone of Thumbtack’s product material, marketing platforms, and customer assistance are all consistent.
- Design content frameworks and product narratives to explain your recommendations and help partners create content.
- Identify possibilities for significant A/B copy tests and participate in user interviews independently and proactively.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organizational and research skills.
- Strong listening abilities.
- The ability to work both independently and in groups.
- Excellent writing skills.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience.
- 3+ years of experience in UX writing or content design.
- Computer skills, particularly in writing programs like Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of each client’s needs and the company’s brand, products and services.
- Experience as a blogger/content writer is essential
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/thumbtack/jobs/3815390
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.