A full-stack company is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented content creator to help us produce high-quality outputs.
Chargebee is searching for full-stack marketers to join the marketing team and grow Chargebee’s brand awareness while inspiring, educating, and informing our audiences.
As a member of the content marketing team, you’ll develop and implement GTM marketing strategies and create engaging content with a focus on telling compelling customer stories to generate leads, subscribers, and awareness.
The content producer will update old content, create new work, and find new methods to connect with customers.
You should also participate in the development of our style guidelines.
To be a successful content creator, you should create compelling content that appeals to users’ interests.
Finally, a great content producer would encourage collaboration among internal stakeholders to guarantee that our company’s deliverables are consistent.
- Create, write, edit, test, and improve material for various platforms, including product flows, navigational components, product names, emails, tutorials, and notifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with designers, data analysts, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketing team members.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills and impact product decisions, team strategy, and direction.
- Give and receive feedback from your UX design peers, and contribute to the team by mentoring or onboarding new members.
- Ensure that the voice and tone of Thumbtack’s product material, marketing platforms, and customer assistance are all consistent.
- Design content frameworks and product narratives to explain your recommendations and help partners create content.
- Identify possibilities for significant A/B copy tests and participate in user interviews independently and proactively.
- The candidate should have 6+ years of working as a product & content marketer, preferably in a B2B organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organizational and research skills.
- Strong listening abilities.
- The ability to work both independently and in groups.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A good narrative, but you should recognize the qualities that constitute a great story.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive metric-driven GTM marketing strategy.
- Strong knowledge of creating and scaling various content formats such as videos, blogs, marketing collateral and webinars.
- Proven track record of managing cross-functional stakeholders and directing teams on new projects.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply: https://careers.chargebee.com/jobs/Vqz8OXfes9uL/content-marketing-senior-content-marketing-specialist
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit careers.chargebee.com.