- Full Time
A consulting firm is searching for outstanding individuals to join its growing team as part of our ambition to scale our business rapidly.
Deloitte & Touche is the world’s largest private professional services network.
The company is a significant professional services business in Nigeria, specialized in audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory, and financial advisory services.
It works with clients in various industries, including financial services, consumer products, telecommunications, media and technology, energy resources, industrial, and government.
It is looking for a candidate to assist customers to resolve their most challenging problems is unrivalled.
The suitable applicant will help the company achieve its objectives by providing business and technology strategy and execution to help lead the competitive markets.
Furthermore, the hired consultant will be responsible for designing, conducting and managing Human Capital consulting engagements.
Finally, the potential candidate will provide leadership and support to project team members using relevant techniques, tools and processes.
- Feasibility studies.
- Economic impact assessment.
- Business process improvement and reengineering.
- Standard Operating Procedures documentation.
- Report outlining, content development and documentation.
- The potential candidate should have at least 3 – 6 years post-NYSC experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven integrity.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Great research skills
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Adaptability skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Result oriented.
- Good team player.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Strategic and Business Design.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Customer and Applied Design
- Advertising skills.
- Marketing and Commerce.
- Digital Customer.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree such as B.Sc, B.A, B.Eng or B. Tech in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level or NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Relevant professional certification(s) such as PMP, Prince2 is an added advantage.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999779236984-consulting-core-business-operations-senior-consultant
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.