- Full Time
A financial service company is looking to recruit a senior backend engineer.
Duplo is building the platform to power the next generation of financial services.
The company goal is to assist businesses in increasing financial access for all people.
Its banking-as-a-service API is simple and powerful, allowing businesses to deploy financial products swiftly.
Duties of the backend engineer
- Create and implement strategies for testing and quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot problems and find chances for improvement.
- Collect and analyze data, processes and codes.
- Improve the user experience.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members to create goals and design more functional, unified codes.
- Keep an eye on industry advancements and trends to develop new ideas for new programs, items, or features.
- Build restful APIs, SDKs, backend features, micro-services and infrastructure.
- At least five years of software or web app development experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of direct backend development experience.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Creative skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Familiar with monitoring and testing tools.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Proficiency in planning and deploying web-based software platforms.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodologies (Jira).
- Strong understanding of AWS Infrastructure.
- Ability to write or learn other programming languages quickly.
- Work with APIs.
- Strong application security consciousness.
- Architecture and Technical Design experience.
- Good working knowledge of Prisma ORM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Duplo/743999776921241-senior-backend-engineer
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.