- Full Time
A software engineering company is looking to recruit a senior backend engineer.
Kudi is passionate about making financial services accessible and inexpensive to all Africans, and she is committed to maintaining her position as a significant leader in the African fintech market.
The company have a proven track record in payments, and our customers have warmly received our services.
It equips agents with the tools they need to address financial inclusion while also offering business opportunities.
Kudi software developers create solutions that will transform the face of finance and banking in Africa forever by bringing inexpensive financial services to people’s doorsteps across the continent.
It is searching for engineers with new ideas and experience in various fields such as distributed system design, mobile development, systems architecture, networking and security.
The hired senior backend engineer will be in charge of all aspects of our vast technological stack, from design to deployment, designing intelligent and robust mission-critical systems that process hundreds of millions of dollars in monthly transactions.
Furthermore, you’ll also be in charge of major architectural decisions and technical guidance for the team.
- Create mobile goods through architecting, designing and developing them.
- Maintain, support, and improve existing mobile services regularly.
- Manage junior engineers with mentorship, code reviews and architectural design.
- Conduct a performance evaluation of direct reports and report the results to the line manager.
- You’ll work with a variety of technology stacks and languages.
- You’ll be the go-to person for technical issues.
- The potential candidate should possess at least five years of programming skills experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead technically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Excellent programming skills
- Knowledge of Rust or Python
- Experience working in financial services.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practises such as DDD and TDD.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://kudi.talentlyft.com/jobs/senior-backend-engineer-opD
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit kudi.talentlyft.com.