- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
Our client, a leading financial and professional services provider, is looking to hire a senior auditor to oversee the auditing projects for our auditing team. In this role, you will be tasked with ensuring the efficient completion of accurate audits, managing a team of junior auditors, and maintaining levels of auditing quality and financial accuracy for the company.
To excel in this role as a senior auditor, you must have extensive experience in auditing procedures and be confident in delegating tasks to other members of your team.
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Working hours: 9am – 6pm
Remuneration: N250,000 (Starting salary)
Job Responsibilities for Senior Auditor:
- Creating plans for auditing projects and identifying necessary activities
- Ensuring that auditing standards and accuracy are upheld in audits and other financial reports.
- Discussion of findings and audit results with management and stakeholders.
- Developing strategies for junior auditors to improve their work outputs.
- Assisting in the auditing process as and when required.
- Timely submission of audits and reports for management’s additional review.
- Remaining up to date with developments in relevant legislation and the field in general.
- Identifying auditing problems and supporting in their resolution.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or commerce.
- Must be ICAN chartered.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an auditor, with a working knowledge of different accounting software.
- Knowledge of auditing best practices
- In-depth knowledge of taxation, company compliance, and financial rules.
- An attention to detail and the capacity to analyze huge quantities of data
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.