We’re looking for a senior analyst who is qualified to join our team.
Our goal at Sourcegraph is to make coding accessible to everyone, not just 0.1 percent of the population.
We work with billions of lines of code to help developers and corporations produce the software you use every day.
We believe that by making it easier for more people to code, we will be able to create economic opportunity around the world and accelerate progress for everyone.
Our company is fast expanding: we’ve seen a fourfold increase in sales year over year, and our recent $125 million Series D from Andreessen Horowitz and $50 million Series C from Sequoia Capital have allowed us to make significant, bold investments on our future.
We have a vast market (any organization that develops software) and a huge opportunity (most developers haven’t heard of code search yet, but once you’ve used it, you won’t be able to live without it–just like Google web search).
We have the opportunity to make Sourcegraph one of the world’s largest technology firms by continuing to hire excellent people.
Remote, Work from Anywhere
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management reporting packages.
- Analyze financial results, detect significant patterns, assess business risk and executive-level communications.
- Assist in the formulation and tracking of key performance measures, such as pipeline analytics, pricing, and the evolution of client cohorts.
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to improve sales and marketing operational KPIs, detecting both past and future trends.
- Help with multiple functional departments to implement new procedures or improve those that are already in place.
- Collaborate with the GTM group, assist in ad-hoc analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, corporate finance or sales finance.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Great listener.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong ethics.
- Technology savvy.
- Adaptability skills.
- High-level of intellectual curiosity about our business.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Is experienced with SaaS and/or enterprise software business models and working with sales teams.
Interview process [~5 hour total interview]
- You apply.
- [30 min] Recruiter screen
- [30 min] Intro call with David Madsen (Senior Manager, Finance): We chat with you about Sourcegraph and to find out what you are looking for in your next role.
- Take Home Assignment (One hour): A project to see how you break down a complex, open-ended problem into an implementation plan.
- In-depth Interview stage:
- [45 min] Resume deep dive (aka Topgrade)
- [45 min] Assignment review/Finance Team interview with Kendrick Morris and Tommy O Donnell
- [30 min] Business partner interview – (Sales leadership)
- [30 min] Values interview (Steph Hay)
- [30 min] Department head interview (Dan Adler)
- Any other informal conversations with people who you would be working closely with but didn’t get to meet during the interview process.
- We check references & make you an offer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: https://boards.greenhouse.io/sourcegraph91/jobs/4276388004 using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.