- Full Time
Lamlan Digital Limited is Africa’s top-rated digital marketing and music publishing company, operating since 2011.
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- The potential candidate will perform clerical and administrative support duties to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Provide management with reports and complete secretarial duties.
- Document data.
- Assist with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking and travel bookings.
- Handle social media accounts.
- Observe the best business practices and protocols.
- A minimum of 0 – 5 years of work experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Creative skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft Office tools and Photoshop.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
13th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a complete Application containing your CV and Instagram handle (private account shall be ignored)to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org