- Full Time
- Ipaja, Lagos
A transportation and logistics company is looking to recruit a secretary.
Waymaker Transport and Logistics Company assist enterprises in the planning, implementing, executing product, material and service movement, storage along the supply chain, ensuring security from the point of origin to the point of delivery.
Location: Ayobo / Ipaja, Lagos
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- The potential candidate will perform clerical and administrative support duties to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Provide management with reports and complete secretarial duties.
- Document data.
- Assist with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking and travel bookings.
- Keep track of office supplies and placing orders for replacements.
- Observe the best business practices and protocols
- Minimum of 2 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Have driving Experience with a Valid driver’s License
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Creative skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft Office tools and Photoshop.
- The potential candidate should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree.
6th October 2021.
Method of Application
For Enquiries, Call 08061482878, 08061434975.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org