- Remote, Nigeria
A web service company is looking to recruit a secretary.
Krowser Web Services creates hybrid Android apps for the Google Play Store that are faster and save data while safeguarding users’ privacy. The company was founded by Kayinajah Inyang in 2020 and backed by OX Investments and WE Investment.
- The potential candidate will perform clerical and administrative support duties to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Provide management with reports and complete secretarial duties.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and events.
- Document data
- Assist with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking and travel bookings.
- Communicate with internal divisions and the general public.
- Keep track of office supplies and placing orders for replacements.
- Observe the best business practices and protocols.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Creative skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to understand technical drawings and designs.
- Knowledge of essential design software.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE certificates.
27th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=2726844600&f_TPR=r86400&geoId=105365761&keywords=remote%20jobs%20in%20nigeria
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.