- Full Time
- Lagos Island
Our client, a manufacturing company in the food and beverages sector, is looking to hire aggressive salespeople to sell their beverages to various retail stores and increase their profit.
As a project manager, you will be responsible for selling products, meeting customer needs, and focusing sales efforts by studying dealers’ existing and potential volume.
It is worthy of note that the job is performance-based. This is to say that the rewards are tied to the performance of every employee.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Serve customers by selling products and addressing their wants.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade variables, this position services existing accounts, obtains orders and opens new accounts.
- Research the type of sales outlet or trade element for efficient sales.
- Focuses sales efforts by analyzing current and projected dealer volume.
- Submit orders using pricing lists and product information.
- Submit activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory evaluations to keep management informed.
- Gather current market information on pricing, products, new items, delivery dates, and merchandising tactics to keep track of the competition.
- Analyzing outcomes and competitive developments recommends adjustments in products, services, and policies.
- Investigates problems, develops solutions, prepares reports, and makes recommendations to management to resolve client complaints.
- Attends educational programs, reviews professional publications, establishes personal networks, and participates in professional societies to keep professional and technical knowledge up to date.
- Maintains records on area and client sales to provide historical records.
- Contribute to the group effort by completing related findings.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- First degree or its equivalent in relevant field
- At least 5 years cognate industry experience in beverages (CSDs, energy drinks, etc.)
- Meet our core values of integrity, excellence, innovation and accountability
- Must be results-driven, aggressive and analytical,
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- MBA, HND ,BA/BSC ,University degree with majors in marketing or business administration is preferred.
- Three to five years of sales experience in the industry
- Knowledge of office software and telephone systems
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.