- Full Time
- Lagos South-West Benin
Our client, a major player in the FMCG industry, is looking for experienced individuals to join her dynamic team in the following position:
Location: Lagos, South-West, and Benin
Pay: 2.5 – 3.5million naira
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Duties will include lead generation, sales presentations, product demonstrations, and negotiating contracts with potential clients.
Sales Representatives Lagos South-West Benin
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis regularly on existing and potential customers
- Maintain solid and profitable business relationships with customers and distributors to guarantee continuous patronage and sustainable income generation.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Sales and Marketing or other relevant fields.
- Professional Certification in Sales, such as ISM, NASP, ICSP, etc., is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Register for our free training courses to increase your chances of getting hired. Our recommended course is soft skills.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.