Our client, who is into the liquor business, is looking to recruit a Sales Representative in Jakande. Someone who will provide outstanding customer service and process payments. Liquor sales representatives are responsible for selling beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages.
Responsibilities of a a Sales Representative in Jakande :
- Perform accurate and timely cashier functions, including scanning and Entering sales transactions, basic.
- Assess the customer’s needs, offer product recommendations, and acquire liquor orders.
- mathematical computations, making change and handling cash.
- Complying with all regulations regarding sales transactions and established procedures.
- Restocking shelves and filling coolers with new products.
- Performing a periodic inventory of stock on hand.
- Assisting customers in selecting various brands of liquors, wines, etc.
- Advising the number of purchases for special occasions and helping customers with carry-outs.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- No specific degree or certificate is needed.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Experience in retail sales will be an added advantage.
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to be Self-sufficient and goal oriented.
- Enjoy selling and dealing with people.
- Ability to work hard even when under pressure.
- Ability to be positive, self-motivated, and overcome objections at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to complete a task on time.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.