We’re looking for Sales Representative in Island Lagos to source for cleaning and painting contracts. Duties include sales presentation, product demonstrations and negotiating contracts with potential clients. Successful candidates needs to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also have aggressive sales skills.
Pay: 70k and Commission based
Job Responsibilities of Sales Representative in Island Lagos to source for cleaning and painting contracts:
- Source for clients interested in cleaning and painting projects through cold calling and other marketing methods.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new business.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- OND, HND, Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.