Our client, a fragrance and corporate gift store, needs a Sales Representative (Fragrance) in Ikoyi Lagos. Someone who is proactive and maintains a presentable appearance. A customer-service-oriented individual who is known for his ability to convince others.
Job Responsibilities for a Sales Representative (Fragrance) in Ikoyi Lagos:
- Responsible for knowing all aspects of each perfume to answer customer questions.
- In charge of processing financial transactions.
- Responsible for doing inventory, cleaning the sales area and pricing merchandise.
- Effectively assists customers with all aspects of service fulfilment by demonstrating proficient use of retail sales techniques.
- Alert Fragrance Counter Manager or Sales Manager of Cosmetics and Fragrances of inventory and other inaccuracies
- HND or BSc in any field
- Background or interest in sales is essential.
- Knowledge of current trends and pop culture is necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Resourceful self-starter who works well independently as well as part of a team, and is able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Previous sales experience is an added advantage.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Must possess a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.