- Full Time
Sales Expert needed at an Investment Company in Lagos.
The investment company is a multi-sectoral business empire with key interest in Real estate, Agriculture, banking and dredging. It principally engage in investing both long and short-term investment securities. The company invest money on behalf of their clients who, in return, share in the profits.
Sales Expert Needed at an Investment Company in Lagos.
- Our client, a rapidly expanding insurance firm, is looking for aggressive sales and competent Investment Agents to join our team.
- The company is interested in hearing from you if you’re a bright and sales-oriented professional who loves the marketing industry.
- As our Investment Agent, your primary goal will be to generate new business by contacting potential clients and developing long-term connections.
- Other parts of your responsibilities include maintaining records, processing payment methods, and distributing policies for clients.
- The ideal applicant will have exceptional interpersonal and negotiation abilities in addition to good communication skills.
- Calculate dividends and create payment methods.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with potential clients by networking, cold calling, and recommendations.
- After a claim has been submitted and approved, distribute policy funds.
- Recommend risk management techniques to each client’s unique risk profile.
- Prepare and provide detailed reports on initiative progress.
- Maintain records and executing policy renewals.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with organizations.
- To encourage the sale of investment plans, describe the benefits and drawbacks of various policies.
- Respond to investment-related questions from clients.
- Candidates should have at least three years of experience in investment sales or a similar role.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the various investment plans available.
- Applicants must reside within the axis of Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in computers and statistical analysis software.
- Applicants must have good writing skills.
- Interested and qualified candidates should possess a minimum of an HND or BSC certificate.
N100,000 – N1,000,000 (Earned depending on sales)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job, register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com..