- Full Time
A power generating and electric infrastructural company is looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team.
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider specializing in power production, electrical infrastructure, and industrial equipment.
It has more than ten years of expertise in Africa and solid partnerships with some of the world’s most recognizable brands (CATERPILLAR INC, MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LEGRAND, GE LIGHTING, KAESER COMPRESSORS, THYSSENKRUPP).
To join our sales team, we’re seeking a motivated sales executive.
Generating leads, conducting sales calls, maintaining our CRM database, and fulfilling sales targets are all tasks of the sales executive.
To be a successful sales executive, you must be a motivated self-starter who can increase sales.
Finally, a top-performing salesperson should establish connections with consumers and seal deals.
- Develop sales strategy and establish sales targets
- The potential candidate looks for prospects and produces leads.
- Make phone, email, and in-person contact with potential and present customers.
- Answer questions, enquiries, and complaints from customers.
- Quotes and proposals are prepared and sent.
- Use specific software packages to manage the sales process.
- Create and manage a customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Meet sales goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Attend sales meetings as a member of the sales team.
- 3-5 years experience selling Office Equipment, Industrial Kitchen & Laundry Products, Modular kitchens, Air Condition Sales and Projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Presentation skills and time management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Analytical skills.
- Must have mastery of Productivity and Reporting Tools.
- Possess a B.Sc. or HND in Marketing, Business or Equivalent.
- N120,000 / Month
- Phone Allowance
- Very Good Commission on Sales
- Leave Allowance e.t.c.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2819647573/?
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.