- Full Time
- IKEJA LAGOS
Our client is a top consulting firm and a business partner to Sage Pastel International (SPI) with a specialty in financial accounting advisory services, tax consultancy, training on capacity building, auditing, accounting software solution, support, and implementation. The company is looking to hire a top Sales Executive Ikeja Lagos, to market its accounting software to clients. Furthermore, the sales executives will propose and implement sales ideas and meet/exceed targets. Our client is hiring a sales consultant in Ogba, Lagos.
Job Responsibilities of Sales Executive Ikeja Lagos
- Team up and prepare common strategies with the sales department.
- Set goals and meet the target.
- Master the products and services offered and the terms of the sale (e.g. return warranty, special features, and return)
- Monitor and analyze market trends, sales numbers and marketing metrics.
- Audit competitors and follow up on current developments.
- Lead and manage phases of clients’ projects, e.g. planning, design, sales, deployment, implementation, testing and support.
- Suggest, design, and implement solutions and enhancements to solve client business needs.
- Motivate sales team to be up-to-date with business targets and achieve great results.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments.
- Record clients’ business needs and ensures implementation and client satisfaction.
- Provide, test run and deploy salesforce solutions and applications.
- Coordinate, manage and assign development team duties.
- Set up client training for the salesforce solution and prepare necessary implementation reports.
- Aid the sales team in understanding the market needs, liaise with developers to build solutions and suggest these solutions to meet those needs.
- Create, build and maintain professional relationships with new and existing clients.
Job Requirements for Sales Executive Ikeja Lagos
- HND in marketing or business-related field.
- Proven work experience as a sales consultant is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of sales research techniques and statistical and data analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- In-depth understanding of sales software, e.g. CRM.
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
Interested candidates should apply with this link:
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.