- Full Time
- Victoria Island
Our client, a Victoria Island-based Spa, is hiring a sales/customer service spa specialist to manage customer queries and complaints and make in-house sales.
To do well in this role, you need to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Familiarity with spa products is a plus.
Victoria Island, Lagos
Key Responsibilities for sales/customer service spa specialist.
Below are the key responsibilities of a sales/customer service spa specialist.
- Maintain a positive, compassionate and professional approach toward consumers.
- Answer as promptly as possible to customer queries.
- Use numerous channels to communicate with customers.
- Recognize and address client complaints.
- Process orders, paperwork, applications and requests.
- Customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints are all recorded.
- Communicate and coordinate with coworkers.
- Provide comments on the customer service procedure’ efficiency.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied and that excellent customer service.
Key Requirements for sales/customer service spa specialist
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND, or BA qualification.
- Previous experience working in a spa (is a plus).
- Sales experience.
Soft Skills for sales/customer service spa specialist
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Good customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle work with little supervision.
Technical Skills for sales/customer service spa specialist
- Advanced knowledge of process systems software.
- Experience with process simulations.
- High-level technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Ability to lift and operate heavy equipment.
- Advanced mechanical skills.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant job experience is required.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.