Our client, an HR consulting firm is looking to hire highly-skilled Sales Agents (Recruitment) in Lekki Lagos to look for recruitment deals. The ideal candidate should have experience in selling recruitment services to small and large businesses, especially schools.
Job Responsibilities of a Sales Agents (Recruitment) in Lekki Lagos:
- Source for businesses that need to fill their job vacancies, sell our recruitment pricing and work with our Human Resource Specialist to fill in vacant roles at a paid rate.
- Sourcing for schools to sell courses and assist with training and recruiting of teachers.Source for companies in need of recruitment services.
- Creating awareness and advertising the company’s services on different social media platforms.
- Deploy aggressive and persuasive selling techniques to win prospective clients.
- Available to follow up on existing clients.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
Job Requirements of a Sales Agents (Recruitment) in Lekki Lagos:
- The candidate must have at least three years of Experience in Sales and Marketing or other relevant disciplines.
- Experience in recruitment or human resources.
- Exceptional sales skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
- Familiarity with job boards, HR software, databases, and management systems.
- A content marketer is an added advantage.
Soft recruitment skills:
- The ability to communicate through a variety of different channels is an essential skill for recruiters.
- Curiosity about trying new tactics and channels to find new and different candidates.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to read and display positive body language.
- Diligence in your communication and follow-up.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
Hard requirement skills:
- Data-driven mentality.
- Marketing and sales skills.
- Ability to use technology.
- IT and social media skills.
- Multitasking and time management.
- Strong aptitude for learning.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.