- Full Time
A consulting firm is searching for outstanding individuals to join its growing team as part of our ambition to scale our business rapidly.
Deloitte & Touche is the world’s largest private professional services network.
The company is a significant professional services business in Nigeria, specialized in audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory, and financial advisory services.
It works with clients in various industries, including financial services, consumer products, telecommunications, media and technology, energy resources, industrial, and government.
It is looking for a candidate to assist in developing and executing risk management initiatives, systems, and procedures.
The suitable applicant will provide expert strategic and operational risk management advice and services to help the company meet its business objectives and corporate governance obligations.
Furthermore, the hired consultant will help with auditing and compliance issues.
Finally, the potential candidate will implement techniques used throughout the organization to reduce risk actively.
- Focus mainly on delivering client work that meets or exceeds engagement and program objectives.
- Work with and lead teams to provide clients with Internal Audit, Internal Control, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, and Regulatory Compliance.
- Manage communication within project teams and client stakeholders.
- Assist with appropriate supervision tasks and managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture that values people’s contributions.
- Maintain and improve current service offerings and build new services that anticipate and satisfy future client needs.
- Business process reviews, identify risks and compensating controls, and recommend appropriate activities to improve people, processes and technology for optimal operational performance.
- Controls are subjected to a load test to determine their design and operational efficacy.
- Prepare engagement reports that include value-added suggestions.
- The potential candidate should have at least three years or more work experience with either industry or within a consulting environment and demonstrated passion for personal development.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Adaptability skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Result oriented.
- Good team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Management skills.
- Excellent time management.
- The potential candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND with a minimum of a second class upper, upper credit in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics or Law.
- Relevant professional training or qualifications such as ICAN, ICSAN, CIA and CICA are an advantage.
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE, GCE, NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language, in one sitting only.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999777700188-risk-advisory-governance-risk-regulatory-experienced-hire
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.