Lekki Phase 1 Lagos, Nigeria.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Our client is a 24-hour online food delivery service based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State, Nigeria. The company is looking to fill the position of General Manager.
As the general manager, you will plan, organize, direct, control, and assess all aspects of the restaurant’s daily operations while leading the restaurant’s management team to achieve all profit goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A GENERAL MANAGER:
- Firstly, hire, train, and motivate restaurant employees.
- Secondly, monitor weekly Staffing Work schedules and employee performance.
- Train shift Managers and crew members.
- Monitor and remind them about food safety measures.
- On assigned shifts, ensure correct execution and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Receive daily updates from all departments at the end of each shift.
- Ascertain the adherence of all food safety processes.
- Implement company rules and procedures for cash, property, product, and equipment control.
- Control costs such as food, labor, paper, and other expenses.
- Monitor income and make adjustments to procedures and prices as needed.
- Implement necessary plans to correct negative trends and boost sales.
- Make arrangements for food and other supplies with suppliers.
- Inspect storage facilities for cleanliness, organization, and FIFO usage.
- Monitor inventory levels to assure product availability.
- Organize and maintain a safe working environment.
- Anticipate and identify problems across the company, then take the necessary corrective action.
- Recommend and carry out disciplinary measures against errant employees.
- Lastly, in every scenario, work with honesty, integrity, and responsibility.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE GENERAL MANAGER ROLE:
- At least six years of expertise in restaurant management and business development.
- Possessing relevant certificates would be beneficial.
N200,000 per month
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Working Hours: Business Operates 24 hrs.
Resumption Date: January 2022
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org