Visual Designer Needed at Xapo Bank
Location: Remote, Work from Anywhere
Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. Xapo is advertising a Remote Visual Designer job opening. Interested applicants should read job details.
Xapo is looking for a Visual Designer who will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers, strategy, growth, people team, support teams to ensure her branding is consistent and appealing.
You need to possess an ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, and patterns as well as bring these to life through animation.
Although the company is headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere.
As a Remote Visual Designer at Xapo Bank, you’ll be responsible for:
- Translating requirements into graphics including illustrations, logos, marketing materials, animations.
- Evangelising consistent visual design across the product
- Being the keeper of Xapo Bank’s brand guidelines by improving them and making sure they are up-to-date and used accordingly
- Creating appealing and eye-catching banners & graphics to be used across the company’s social media platforms and app
- Designing inspiring and welcoming websites, landing pages, email templates & ads.
- Crafting motion graphics that tell a story.
- Collaborating with fellow designers in uplifting the Xapo Bank app’s creative flair
- Testing graphics across various media
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Experience with design for print
- Experience with Principle, Framer or similar
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Portfolio of related works
- Proficient in design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Figma)
- Experience with After Effects or similar software for creating motion graphics
- Strong aesthetic skills and ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts masterfully
- Well-organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Team player who works closely with copywriters, Marketing and Design teams
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts, and applications for web, desktop, and mobile.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly
- Possesses devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
Apply for the Remote Visual Designer job here
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.