UX Designer Needed at Moodle
Our client, Moodle is the world’s most popular learning platform with the mission to empower educators to improve the world. Apply for this Remote UX Designer job here.
Remote UX Designer job’s responsibilities
As a Product/UX Designer at Moodle, you’ll contribute to making Moodle the world’s most loved and effective platform for learning.
You’ll have a significant role in improving the usability of software currently used by millions of people worldwide.
As an advocate for the end user, you’ll conduct research into user behaviour and be the expert in understanding our users’ goals, needs, and pain points.
You’ll play an essential role in the company’s product development team, providing new feature design, day-to-day design support to the team, and be part of a much bigger international community of contributing developers and Moodle Partners.
You will also be responsible for:
- Designing tools and features for both beginners and advanced Moodle users.
- Demonstrating deep user empathy and effectively sharing user experience sensibilities with team members.
- Working iteratively to solve complex business and technical problems through sketching, diagraming, wireframing and rapid prototyping.
- Conducting frequent user research and usability testing and gathering data to inform your design decisions.
- Collaborating closely with developers, team leads, and other designers to ensure goals and deadlines are met.
To be qualified for this role, applicants must:
- Possess an extensive experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Be experienced as a UX Designer on a web application product
- Be experienced with design principles including color, layout, and typography
- Possess an experience with tightly defined pattern libraries and style guides
- Be a fun and friendly person who likes the sound of a very social team
- Be an enthusiastic communicator: This role is a voice of the customer within the team
- Be a creative person who looks forward to joining a team with high standards
- Have a great design portfolio showcasing detailed case studies and test and fail processes leading up to the end solution.
- Be fluent in the English language.
What’s in it for you?
- A workplace where we really value our peers, and a caring, committed, respectful, open and innovative workplace. And what about:
- Work at a place that genuinely improves the world
- Join a team of damn funny and sociable people
- Come into the office or work remotely, it’s fully flexible and your choice
- Learn new stuff every single day, plus get your own learning and development budget
- We work from anywhere, with a distributed team around the world. This role will ideally be located in Spain, with access to our contemporary office if you are based in Barcelona.
- A brand new benefits package being launched in July
- We don’t believe in formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Did we mention you’ll be working on a platform used by over 300 million people worldwide?
Apply for the Remote UX Designer job here
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.