A health company is looking to recruit a software engineering expert.
Reliance Health makes healthcare more accessible and affordable by utilizing technology.
It provides innovative healthcare solutions that address the demands of emerging markets through an integrated approach that includes inexpensive health insurance, telemedicine, and a mix of partner and own healthcare facilities.
The hire engineer responsibilities include developing and directing software system validation and testing methodologies and directing our software programming activities.
You will also be communicating project statuses and proposals with clients and cross-functional departments.
It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar profession.
To be successful in this profession, you’ll require at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development expertise, preferably in a related sector.
- Work with designers, product managers, QA engineers and other developers in a highly collaborative agile environment.
- Build our products out further by improving the performance of our codebase and handling scaling issues to accommodate user growth, as well as writing rigorous and thorough tests to ensure code stability.
- Create new products and features to match business needs while maintaining our current product and keeping technical debt minimum.
- Digest and distil technical problems and propose and execute creative technical solutions.
- Review code, identify technical priorities, and system design trade-offs.
- Build for scale, availability, performance, and security across the stack.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 6 years of software engineering experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Leadership skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptive, patient, resourceful, resilient and flexible.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge in other programming languages such as Golang, C#.
- Proficiency in Microservices patterns & Architecture, Java Springboot, AWS.
- Understanding React.js and it’s core principles and popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://reliancehealth.snaphunt.com/job/LS15AN4YSL
- Note: Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit reliancehealth.snaphunt.com.