Meta (Formerly Facebook Nigeria) – Facebook’s aim, from its inception in 2004, has been to empower individuals to establish communities and bring the globe closer together. Every month, over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Messenger to stay in touch with friends and family, learn about current events, and share and express what matters to them.
Our distinct culture, which promotes effect, defines Facebook. We inspire people to take risks and solve the issues that concern them the most. We operate in small groups and move quickly to build new items, iterating regularly. The expression “this journey is 1% complete” reminds us that we have only just begun to carry out our objective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Software Engineer, New Product Experimentation
- The objective of the New Product Experimentation (NPE) team is to create products that make a difference in the world. We’re a group of motivated and skilled developers working to develop a pipeline of new products and experiences that can transform people’s lives and daily routines.
- We’re searching for a Software Engineer with experience developing mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- You’ll be in charge of architecting and developing apps, as well as communicating with the teams in charge of the product’s various layers of the infrastructure.
- Building a product is a very collaborative effort; therefore, you’ll need to be a strong team player dedicated to quality.
- Collaborate directly with product teams to create new and unique mobile app experiences for Android and iOS.
- Create spec-perfect, high-performing mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- Deep knowledge of both systems can be achieved by utilizing native APIs.
- To ensure that the product is the highest quality, maintain the code and perform automated tests.
- Identify and resolve problems and performance bottlenecks.
- Demonstrated expertise leading challenging technical projects and creating change within an organization
- Working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency problems are skills you’ll need.
- Knowledge with native build tools such as XCode, Gradle, and Android Studio/IntelliJ
- Understanding the key ideas and query language of GraphQL
- REST APIs, the document request paradigm, and offline storage are all concepts that must be grasped.
- Jest or Mocha are examples of automated testing suites.
- Experience starting a business, being creative, scrappy, paying close attention to detail, and having a substantial interest in crafts.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit www.metacareers.com.