REMOTE SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER
Responsibilities Remote Senior product designer:
- Provide and seek regular feedback from your team as it will help set your team up for success and enable them to accomplish their best work.
- Contribute to your area of responsibility strategy by assisting the team in prioritizing quarterly initiatives and incoming requests against business priorities.
- Collaborate with your team’s designers to help them create their career paths and provide coaching to help them improve their talents, all while cultivating a culture of design excellence.
- You’ll be in charge of expressing your team’s objectives and looking for ways to connect with other groups working on similar projects.
- Form lasting bonds with your product, engineering, and other cross-functional colleagues.
- Hire and train new designers for your team.
Qualifications for Remote Senior product designer role:
- Experience leading a product design team for at least two years.
- As an individual contributor, you have 5+ years of product design expertise.
- You’ve developed and released software or applications for a variety of platforms.
- You’ve coached and mentored designers, assisting them in developing their talents and careers.
- You’re well-organized and confident in your ability to manage various design projects, allowing your team to focus on delivering exceptional experiences.
- Ability to apply just enough process to keep the team fluid and successful.
- While things are in motion, you may locate the biggest impact opportunities and iterate on them quickly.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS and how to use Git version control.
- You’ve used GitHub before, either as part of a team or personal projects.
- Experience working as a recruiter and onboarding designer before.
- Experience in product strategy management.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
December 22, 2021
December 22, 2021